Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rav Moshe Weinberger - Yamim Noraim Drasha

In response to an anonymous commenter, I am posting this drasha from Rav Moshe Weinberger from Cong. Aish Kodesh in Woodmere, NY. I think that I sensed from the words of the commenter that he was assuming that I had some sort of special access to these materials. I obtained the Slichos video from the Aish Kodesh website, not through any person connections. And actually, I had the same problems finding this video through the link on the Aish Kodesh website. However, I was able to find it through a Google search. So here it is!

Rav Moshe Weinberger- "The End of the Year: Approaching Our Father Yet Again"



-Dixie Yid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot i thought ou where the admin and u had an independant blog sorry (If you know the admin email maybe you can contact him about the glitch esspecialy since it syops in the middle )again thanks alot chasima tova

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

No reason to be sorry. Ksiva v'chasima tova!

-Dixie Yid