Monday, March 30, 2009

Rebbetzin Yehudis Golshekvsy - Breslov Chassidus on Pesach III - 10 Sefiros & the Seder Plate


Rebbetzin Yehudis Golshevsky has been mezakeh us with her latest shiur in Breslov Chassidus. In this shiur, Part 3 in her Pesach series, she covers the 10 sefiros and the Seder Plate. I wrote a post with a diagram on this topic last year as where, which can be accessed HERE. Rebbetzin Golshevsky's shiur is for women only.

CLICK HERE to get the shiur by either left clicking to listen right away or right clicking and selecting "Save Target As" to download.

Picture courtesy of thechassansplace.com. Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to subscribe in Google Reader.

4 comments:

Menashe said...

All these "for women only" warnings are making me curious. What on earth could be in a shiur on breslov chasidus that we're not meant to hear??

yehudis said...

There's nothing problematic about the content for men. However, just as I prefer not to teach men even if there is a mechitzah, I prefer that men are not listening to me teach even at a great cyber-distance. That's all.
I have a heter to teach mixed groups with a separation for the purpose of kiruv, but it is still a big bidi'eved. And it's not as though men cannot find enough shiurim on Breslov that they need to listen to me.
This is the down-side of distribution of tapes, mp3s, etc. Once the shiur leaves the room, you don't have control over who hears you. But sometimes it's important to let the shiur leave the room!

Menashe said...

About the halachic problem you cite..

Lchoira the issue is not men hearing a woman teaching or vice versa [please correct me if I am mistaken]. The issue is speaking to a mixed crowd. So what's the bideved here if the audience isn't even in the same location?

Anonymous said...

The issue is that the last thing I need on my cheshbon is for a male listener to go home thinking, "Why doesn't my wife sound as sensible and interesting as this lady?"
This is a very big problem, and is more in the realm of a michshol in tznius and its ramifications than anything else.